Terms and conditions
Wood Fuel Wales
The term Wood Fuel Wales or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is:
M Reed Foot Trimming Ltd, trading as Wood Fuel Wales, Williamston House, 7 Goat Street, Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire, United Kingdom, SA61 1PX. Our company registration number is 08447148, registered in England and Wales. VAT number is 977681161.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information, use, allowing you to purchase products should you wish. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Placing an order
- By placing an order with Wood Fuel Wales you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions. If you are unhappy with any aspect of these terms, then you should contact one of our team before placing an order with us, either by telephone on 01437 731272, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post using the address given below.
- By placing an order via this website you are making an offer to Wood Fuel Wales to purchase the goods detailed in your order upon the terms described in your order. Once you have placed an order we will send you a confirmation that your order has been received but this is not a confirmation that your offered purchase of goods has been accepted. A contract between you and Wood Fuel Wales for the sale of our products will only exist once an order has been accepted, processed and dispatched to you.
- Paypal is used to process your payment; Paypal users can simply login to their accounts and process payment. Customers without a PayPal account will find it easy to sign up for an account or check out as a guest using their credit or debit card. The following card types are accepted:Visa / Delta / Electron – MasterCard / Eurocard – Maestro – American Express. Debit cards are accepted if they have a Visa or MasterCard logo. Payment confirmation and expected delivery information will be emailed accordingly.
- Prices and availability of goods are subject to change without notice. A delivery charge will be added to your order value where appropriate, please see the delivery information page on this website for days/times and charges.
Your right to cancel
- You may normally cancel your order for any reason up to the point of dispatch. If you do cancel the contract within this time any payments made by you will be refunded within 14 days.
- PAYMENT & TAXES
- We accept online payment in a secure environment via Paypal. We currently accept VISA, MASTERCARD, DELTA and SWITCH. All transactions are shown in pounds sterling (£).
- All prices quoted on this website are accurate at the time of publication and are quoted in pounds sterling (£) and where appropriate are inclusive of UK sales tax and VAT.
DELIVERY – this section refers specifically to the delivery of couriered goods.
- STANDARD DELIVERY – cost £4.95 per delivery address. Monday – Friday only. Please allow 2-3 working days for your delivery from the day of dispatch. Please note we currently dispatch only one day a week.
DELIVERY – this section refers to goods delivered directly by us
- Stock permitting we will arrange delivery as soon as you require the goods, with specific times to suit your availability and storage options.
- At Wood Fuel Wales we aim to provide excellent service. Obviously this extends to instances where, for whatever reason, you feel that you would like to send your goods back for an exchange or refund. Please read the following carefully.
- In the event of goods being damaged on receipt, they should be returned for our inspection immediately. Under no circumstances must goods be used when damaged, as you will be deemed to have accepted them in their damaged condition. Before replacement goods or refunds can be issued, goods must be returned for our inspection and if necessary the goods may have to be returned to the manufacturer.
- Postage and packaging fees will be reimbursed for justified damaged claims.
- If you are not happy with your Wood Fuel Wales goods please return them to us within 14 days. We will be happy to make an exchange or refund, providing the goods are returned in perfect condition and in their original packaging. You can use the bag provided by us to return the goods.
- Should you require a returns form we will email you the necessary information. Please complete all the details for each item you are returning including the reason for your return. (Reasons stated on returns form). Please give as many comments as you can. This feedback is very useful.
- We strongly recommend you obtain a free ‘Certificate of Posting’ from the post office, as we will not accept responsibility for parcels lost in transit. For peace of mind you might want to send the goods Recorded Delivery, but we regret we cannot refund this charge.
Please send your items to:
Returns, Wood Fuel Wales, Eastwood, Wiston, Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire, SA62 4PJ.
If exchanging goods and the new item you require costs less than the one you have returned we will refund you the difference. If exchanging goods and the new item you require costs more than the one you returned an additional payment is needed. Replacement items will be sent to you free of P&P charges.
We collect only the basic personal details required to process your order. We will not release your name, address, email address or any other information to any outside party. We will not trade, sell, resell or redistribute information that you provide to us, to any other companies, organisations or individuals.
Our policy is to keep the personal information we receive completely confidential and use solely for internal purposes.